Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Acorn Pickin'

Mommy has decided she wants to make something out of acorns this Christmas. Why would anyone want to do that? Oh, well, doesn't really matter, the most important thing is we get to go to the woods and look for the acorns! Yeah, another walk! Mommy has to look after Jewels today, so we went to get her first, then we drove and drove and drove. Aren't we ever going to get there? Finally here, and everything smells great!



There no more leaves on the trees! Mommy says that's good, she'll be able to find the acorns on the ground cause they fell off too.



Wow! That's a long way up!



Come on Jewels, run, let's go this way!



Wait, what's that smell? What do you think, Jewels? I think it smells lovely,



and I think I want to roll in it.



Look, what's that weird stuff on the stump? Looks kinda neat :)



There more over there on the log. Mommy says they are a type of mushroom. They don't look like mushrooms to me.



This is a mushroom and look there's a little acorn beside it. The acorns are a little bit hard to find. They are hiding under the leaves!



Wait for me Jewels... I'm done looking at mushrooms. Let's run and explore some more.



Mommy says, we only have time for a quick game of fetch, then we have to head back home :( Bummer, I could stay here all day :)



Oh, well. I'm sure we'll be back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment