Monday, March 28, 2011

Lots of Stuff, Where do I Start ....

Well, it has been an interesting couple of weeks since I last blogged.

First I had my yearly checkup with my vet. My vet is a little different, we don't go to a big scary office, she comes to our house! Isn't that great! This time our appoint was a Jewels house (we all - Jewels, Zanara, Lite and me) have our appointment at the same time. It's like a big party :) Zanara went first, then Jewels, then me. Lite didn't actually come this time. I missed him :( When it was my turn, I got lots of hugs and snuggles before she checked me out. She pulled my legs (weird huh!), looked in my ears, looked at my skin, all that was fun. But then came the scary part, I had to have blood tests done. Why would I need that? She took a huge, pointy thing and stuck it in my leg! Mommy hugged me the whole time though, so it wasn't too bad. She did tell Mommy I needed to loose weight! Do I look fat to you?



Geez, that means Mommy's going to feed me less food and less treats :(

But it also means more walks !!!! Yeah!!!!

We went on a great walk last weekend. I fetched sticks.



Julie and Jewels came too.



Look at this! It's part of an old bridge! Neat isn't it!



Boy was I tired after our adventure. I slept the all the way home and for the rest of the day.



Mommy got the results of my blood tests back this past week too. She says I'm hypothyroid. What's that? I have to take pills twice a day. Mommy puts them in my food, so I don't even notice. Their really tiny anyway. She says its not my fault I'm a bit round (she never says fat :), it's because my thyroid isn't working right. Does this mean I can have more treats? I hope so.

That was alot of thinking, I'm going to go take a nap now :) Bye, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment