Monday, December 13, 2010

It's Christmas!

It's that time of the year again. Mommy has the antlers out and she's taking pictures of everyone!

She does this every year to us and the client dogs. It all started for me when I was a puppy. Wasn't I cute?



But she had been doing it long before that. This was Phoenix, Mommy's dog before she gots me. I never met him, but Mommy says I would have loved him and we would have gotten along great!



She wrote all about taking the pictures in her blog, so I thought I'd copy it here so you all can see the dogs in antlers!

Christmas Dogs

And she's not done yet. There are still more doggie clients who need their pictures taken in antlers! But no more pictures for me, she's taken mine already!



But with some great manouvers ....



I was able to get them off! Yeah!



Aw, well. Bye, Bye antlers. We'll see you again next year!

1 comment: